Friday, February 19, 2010

READER MAIL: THE UNIVERSE LOVES EMPIRE

Here's some fresh JimSmash Reader Mail from "Grayson":
"Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite movie of all time! It stands alone by itself. The music, cinamatography, the story, acting...chemistry between the characters, the drama, romance, action...it's all there! I own several copies, but catching it on TV is like thumbing thru an old comic bin, and finding a sweet issue..."oh man...awesome..!" So I had it recorded on my DVR last November when I was lucky to catch it just before it started. Well, later when I needed to clear up space on my DVR, I went to delete it and discovered the Universe would not allow me! I've attached screenshots of my tv showcasing my failed attempts to delete Empire. Out of some strange twist of fate, and the the Power of Ka, I will never be a button push away from the greatest film of all time! Thought you might get a kick out that. Keep on Smashin!"
Ha! AWESOME!!!
Thanks for sharing!

No comments: